A while back in 2003, I spent some time and wrote a GZIPFilter which worked with WebLogic Server. It was a simple, efficient implementation which I then published on dev2dev.bea.com which can be found here
After getting a lot of feedback from customers, I made a few changes which were incorporated into the source back then. Many customers have asked me for the latest version but I haven’t had time to enhance it further. So finally i’ve decided to post the sources here on my site so users can download and use it anyway they wish. I’d be interested to know your experiences with it though.
Update: I’ve just uploaded the sources and the binary version of the GzipFilter.
Update 2: Peter Laird informed me that it would serve others better if I included the license and complying with that request, here is the latest source. No major changes, just some cleanup and the Apache 2.0 License addition. Peter, do keep me informed how it goes and thanks for letting me know about the license.
No related posts.